Principal Consultant, Sourcing Advisory
Location: Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States
Wavestone US is looking for a Principal Consultant, Sourcing Advisory who will be responsible for supporting and leading client engagements focused on IT Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing.
Position will require Monday – Thursday travel to client locations. Work environment will be fast paced, high level, strategic consulting to clients in the C suite. The candidate must be able to use build their detailed and executve level analysis and present their findings using various programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Lead clients through the entire sourcing lifecycle from strategy documentation, sourcing requirements gathering, RFP development, provider selection process and contracting including conducting analysis and completing all phases of deliverable development.
- Conduct comprehenstive cost/benefit analysis.
- Perform management level financial analysis including detailed TCO model development and prepare business cases to evaluate proposed financial solutions against current client costs.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- 20+ years’ experience in IT advisory, management, and/or operations. The majority of WGroup’s consultants are former senior and C-level executives, which is one of our firm’s major differentiators.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and sourcing strategy projects.
- Current knowledge of the service provider communities for Applications/Infrastructure/Business Processes, including subject matter expertise regarding growing international markets and geographically-focused labor advantages.